The Nourishing Line is the ideal treatment to nourish, repair and hydrate dry hair from the very first application. The combined action of the ingredients, based on AQ-SAVE from organic* Italian chestnuts, olive oil, evening primrose oil, and apricot kernel oil, nourishes and hydrates dry hair. The result? Soft, hydrated and shiny hair.
* extract of organically grown plant.
(1) AQ-SAVE: is an active ingredient made from organic chestnut, grown in Italy. The chestnut is full of nutritional elements; it is composed of carbohydrates, minerals (potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, copper, and sodium), vitamins (A, B group, C and D), proteins and amino acids (including Arginine). It works from the outside of the hair, coating and repairing it, leaving it better able to retain water and therefore, better hydrated.
(2) OLIVE OIL: rich in beneficial substances, including vitamins E and A, beta-carotene, and essential fatty acids, such as Omega-3 and Omega-6 with anti-oxidant, regenerating, nourishing and protective properties. Nourishes, softens, regenerates and protects.
(3) EVENING PRIMROSE OIL: rich in essential fatty acids, such as Omega-3 and Omega-6 with their anti-oxidant and hydration properties, thanks to their ability to trap moisture. It hydrates, restructures and compacts the hair fibres.
(4) APRICOT KERNEL OIL: this is packed with vitamins, A, B, E and F in particular. It also contains important minerals, including potassium and magnesium, together with essential fatty acids, such as Omega-3 and Omega-6. It is soothing and nourishing, making it especially good for dry, brittle hair. It also nourishes, softens and adds shine.